Thank you for joining us on live streaming. We would be grateful if you could take a moment to let us know your thoughts. Click here to send us your feedback!
Click here to download the House Programme
Click here to download the Event Itinerary
- Documentation Fundamentals [Text: Chris BLOIS-BROOKE, Founder and Director of Dialogue – The Community Performance Network (London)]
- Documentation as an Art Form [Text: Henrik VESTERGAARD, Director of Live Art Denmark (Copenhagen)]
- Dialogues with “Foreign Powers”— Explore the Future of Performing Arts (Part 2) [Interview with Paul TISCHLER, Co-founder of the bookstore Einar & Bert (Berlin), by Kenny CHEUNG]
- Dialogues with “Foreign Powers”— Explore the Future of Performing Arts (Part 1) [Interview with Ondřej SVOBODA, Deputy Director of Arts and Theatre Institute (Prague), by Kenny CHEUNG]
- An Overview of the Organisation and Showcasing of Hong Kong Performing Arts Archives (Text: NG Chun-On) (Only Chinese text is available)